Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Come back to the true self

Listening to : Could you be the one - Stereophonics

I have come to realization that what we do is mostly driven by what we think.
DUH.
However, I've also come to find out a simple simple truth,
That sometimes, just maybe, just possibly.
Humans aren't all wise and all knowing. That our thinking may just be flawed.
That whatever we may be thinking of doing may not be the best for us in our current state and mind. maybe it isn't so just yet.
But maybe, what we should be doing is following the orders of a higher being.
Of something not called a brain, but a heart.

I'm going to come very explicit here.
I've really been experiencing a feeling of detachment.
A period of leaving and being thrown into empty space.
Maybe breaking away from the things which I know are holding me back all this while.
The attitudes of "always NO" are finally fading away.
Yeah it hurts, it really does, especially when what I'm leaving is so so close to my heart.
I've given more than my heart to them. But really, maybe what I'm supposed to do is proper.
What I'm supposed to do may not be the easiest thing ever.
I have always been justifying my own actions and telling myself that it's right.
That being with them makes me feel free, makes me feel like myself.
But then again, who am I, really?
A split personality for too long. It's time to choose one and choose wisely.

I've dedicated so much to both worlds. But in due time, I know that things will become clear.
Especially now, when it's coming.
And I know it, cause when the time comes, I'll have to be willing to sacrifice.
Regardless of stature, comments and criticism.
It'll be painful, but I have to endure it.
I just hope that at the end of the day, they'll be true buddies to understand.
Maybe not them, but really just one. Just one among all.

No comments: