Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Maggie

Listening to : Bring it - Jodie Connor

Well I took something off an affiliates web, nothing too deep.
But well, something many of us just need to face up to in life.
Ok, fine. Maybe it's just me...

"I had this Captain at Officer Training School when I was in the Air Force: Maggie Childress. She could ride you like nobody else. Get up in your sh** and make you produce. When she wasn’t around, other OT candidates would bitch fiercely about her.
“Who does she think she is?”
“WTF? Can’t I ever get a break?”
“I don’t like her.”
When they’d try to get me to join in their kvetching, I had one question for them: “Does she make you better?”
And they always had the same answer, mixed among their protests and whines: “Yeah, she does. She makes me better.”
End of story.
Are you a Maggie Childress? Or are you just somebody’s best friend for an hour?"
- Crossfit Lisbeth

No comments: