Thursday, March 24, 2011

Breathe and conquer

Listening to : Just Say Yes - Snow Patrol

Man, I think in due time, I need a holiday or something.
When everything messes up, it all happens at the same time.
Guess It's true as to what they say, Murphy is my best friend.
It really doesn't help when the people whom I'd like to hear some support from just gives instructions and stuff like that. Though I do appreciate it really.
I'm working alot harder this semester (I think), having no life most of the time...
Still need to vastly occupy my mind and yes, I'm not focused so make it up with time.
Crossfit has been treating me well, providing a certain sense of escape.
Not just that but well, a sense of accomplishment as well.
How do you put it, it's where I know I can be who I am without anyone judging me as well.
Either way, there's much work to be done. I can't rest now....
The coming weeks are going to be quite hellish for me.
However, one thing I did learn from yesterday.
"Breathe, and conquer."

No comments: