Saturday, March 10, 2007

MY BREAK!!!!

Listening to : Are you gonna be my girl - Jet

I'm lagging, oh well. a few updates.
CTs are finally over!!!! AThey were over like last week already.
It ended with a blast. With the release of the chinese O level results!!!!
LIONEL CHOONG CAN BURN HIS CHINESE BOOKS NOW!!!!!!
YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!!
I got an S!!!! Heh, the moment I got it back , I literally shouted!!!
Well,Other than chinese, it was Orientation for us facils aagain.
I took a rather laid back approach with my IG.
So we really had fun this time.
SOUL was the best man. I dunno why, but it resembles Invierno.
Which was awesome. Totally. Well, this was supposed to be my break for the whole term.
But it just didn't feel right. Yeah, ROCKEFELLA was my break.
It was too awesome, the music this time was great, compared to last year.
Though not as hyped up, but its crazy!!!! HAHAHHA!!!
IT WAS MY FINALE NIGHT YESTERDAY!
Now i can rest for a few days befores studyin again. Heh.
Ps. SOmeone send me all the roackefella songs!

No comments: