Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Doing what I can

Sometimes, its really tough to get your way, to get people to simply listen and follow!! The past few days a certian friend of mine. He was heading in an extremely wrong direction in life! At this crucial moment of O levels! I won't really reveal much. But it seems that he simply won't listen?

I have spent almost every moment with him talking to him about this matter. Getting him to get back on track and not be so distracted. However it was all in vain. Then I thought "Ahhh why don't I just give up on him, after all its his life." Then I don't know what but I felt kinda bad for even thinking that. Then it came so clearly, perhaps he isn't you, and you can't get him to follow every single thing you say. It's gonna be a different approach from now.

No comments: